- Controllers of Personal Information
- What Personal Information About Customers Does Inlay Handmade Furniture Gather?
- What About Cookies?
- Does Inlay Handmade Furniture share the Information it receives?
- How Secure is Information About Me?
- What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
- What Information can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Allowed to Use Inlay Handmade Furniture?
- Notices and Revisions
- Examples of Information Collected
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by White World Group under this Privacy Notice will be stored and controlled by Jagdamba Arts (the data controller).
What Personal Information About Customers Does Inlay Handmade Furniture Gather?
When using sections with titles, it is good style to have two or more sections.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Inlay Handmade Furniture. We use your information to assist sellers in handling orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our platform, and communicating with you.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Inlay Handmade Furniture or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Inlay Handmade Furniture on other Web sites.
E-mail Communications: to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Inlay Handmade Furniture if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication by writing to us.
Information from Other Sources: we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
By using or continuing to use the site you agree to our use of your information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by Inlay Handmade Furniture in its discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing information (including sensitive personal information) related to you with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Privacy Notice.
We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for Inlay Handmade Furniture to disclose your information, if so required under the applicable law.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as Recommended for You, personalized advertisements on other Web sites and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does Inlay Handmade Furniture share the Information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Inlay Handmade Furniture shares customer information only as described below and with Jagdamba Arts and the subsidiaries which Jagdamba Arts controls and that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses operate stores at Inlay Handmade Furniture or sell offerings to you at Inlay Handmade Furniture. In other cases, we provide services jointly with or on behalf of these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable law.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Inlay Handmade Furniture customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences by writing to us.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that White World Group or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Inlay Handmade Furniture and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of Inlay Handmade Furniture, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, organizations, government or regulatory authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice
- With your consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside India in the course of sharing information as set out above, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable laws including but not limited to Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules framed there under.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements".
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Web sites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. For more information about third party advertising on Inlay Handmade Furniture, including personalized or interest-based ads.
What Information Can I Access?
Inlay Handmade Furniture gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Inlay Handmade Furniture for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as our website evolves.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Inlay Handmade Furniture features as Your Profile, Wish Lists, Customer Reviews.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Inlay Handmade Furniture and orders placed with Inlay Handmade Furniture, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
- The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Are Children Allowed to Use Inlay Handmade Furniture?
Use of Inlay Handmade Furniture is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use Inlay Handmade Furniture only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Notices and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances at Inlay Handmade Furniture, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you: search for a product; place an order through Inlay Handmade Furniture or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or your Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; compile Wish Lists or other gift registries, provide and rate Reviews; and employ other personal notification services such as such as Available to Order Notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been dispatched (including addresses and phone numbers); content of reviews and e-mails to us; the personal description in your Your Profile; and financial information.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include: updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features offered by White World Group and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at Inlay Handmade Furniture include: up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personal information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalized advertising preferences and address book); payment settings (including credit-card information and gift certificate, gift card and cheque balances); e-mail notification settings (including Alerts, Available to Order notifications, Delivers, Recommended for You and newsletters); recommendations (including recent product-view history, prior-order history and Favorites); Wish Lists and Marketplace seller accounts and Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Requests and Recommendations, your Listmania lists.